Create, Print & Share Certificates 24/7 Download Our Free App

Truck Insurance for Contractors

Personal Auto Doesn’t Cover Work Trucks

Personal auto insurance usually doesn’t cover work trucks. If a truck is under a business name or used to support a business you need Commercial Auto Insurance. EZBind has access to some of the best rated and lowest priced carriers in the country and can get your truck properly covered for less.

Why You Need Commercial Auto

Businesses have increased exposures that require specialized coverages only found in commercial auto policies. If you haul a trailer, let employees use your vehicles or carry tools and have an accident or loss your personal auto could deny that claim. If you have an old work truck or shopping for a new one, give us a call so we can get you the right coverage.

Insurance Can Help You Get a Brand New Work Truck

Like most contractors your truck probably takes a beating. Work trucks represent your company and help you be productive. With a commercial auto insurance policy from EZBind you can qualify for commercial credit from companies like Ford and GM.

Get Your Commercial Auto Id Card in 3 Easy Steps:

Step 1: Call our Broker Hotline or request a quote online.

Step 2: Approve and sign your quote from any computer or phone.

Step 3: Get Your ID Card and Policy in the mail.


Have your vin and drivers license number handy. This will ensure we have the right vehicle and driver.

Know your insurance requirements. Having third party insurance requirements information within reach will help to make sure you are not purchasing too much or too little coverage.

Have a Question or Want a Quote Call Us (888) 991 4446 or Request a Quote